South Pacific Laser Masters 2020
now scheduled for 6 – 10 August 2020
As a fellow Laser sailor, if you would like to donate to Mara’s Olympic campaign, you can do so through the Australian Sports Foundation. The donations are tax deductible.
The link to Mara’s ASF funding page for donations is : https://asf.org.au/donate/mara-stransky/
The ASF Terms & Conditions under which you are donating can be found at the bottom of the ASF Home Page
AGM Minutes now on QLA-Info Page
QLA memberships extended to 30 September 2020.
membership year changing to 1 October 2020 to 30 September 2021
Existing Members – no need to renew membership for now if you are a current member
From 2020, the financial year for membership is from 1 October to 30 September the following year.
From 1 October 2020, membership fees are as follows:
- Standard membership fee: $50;
- Country membership fee (available if permanent residence is outside of a 200km radius from Brisbane CBD): $40;
- New member fee: $40 (available if the sailor has not been a member of QLA or regional association within Australia within the previous 2 years);
- Non-sailing management committee member fee: $11.
An ‘Early Bird’ discount of $10 is available to Standard, Country, New and Non-sailing management committee members if membership is paid prior to 1 October.
Life membership is free.
Arrangements for the period 1 July 2020 to 30 September 2020:
- Existing memberships from financial year 2019-2020 will carry over to 30 September 2020;
- New members joining during the period 1 July 2020 to 30 September 2020 are subject to the fee structure applicable from 1 October 2020.